今天的时间表还满轻松。
就只有早上的课。
一早有的是Group Discussion, 然后就有BCS。
BCS 是我最喜欢上的课。
在那,我学到的不再是课本上的Theory,
而是,真正的clinical skills.
今天的课程很酷。
因为学的是,Vein Puncture!!!! Yeah!
Vein Puncture, 既是抽血也!
首先,我们的Facilitator先向我们示范一遍。
然后就让组里的每一个组员轮流做给Faci看。
我组里有一个很内向的组员,
每一次叫他当众示范或present,他都会紧张发抖,讲话也会结巴。
通常,他都会是最后一个示范的。
可,很可怜的,今天他被Faci点名第一个出去示范。
只见,他那拿着 syringe 得手抖得很厉害,整个人非常地紧张。
Faci 见状,就很耐心地在旁悉心指导,并叫他放轻松。
经过3个人示范后,最终轮到我了。
我的Faci 是一个非常幽默的导师。
在我示范时,他。。。。。
Leo XIII: (看着Checklist,并念出来) First, before I start the procedure, I have to make sure that all the equipments needed are all ready on the table. These include the syringe, the blood specimen collecting tube, glove, alcohol pan & plaster.
Faci: (点头)
Leo XIII: Then, I will wash my hand and put on the gloves. (手忙脚乱地把手套戴好)
Faci: You need to practice your glove wearing skill ya, it is wrong to do like this… like that…You have to do like this….like that…
Leo XIII: (拼命点头) yaya, sorry sorry…Then the next step is informing consent to the patient.
Leo XIII: (把我Faci当成病人并对他说) Don’t worry, I m going to withdraw your blood now, it won’t be pain, you will just feel like u get bitten by an ant.
Faci: (开始扮演病人,搞怪) No Doc, it won’t feel like get bitten by an ant. It will be very very pain….u don’t bluff me…later if very pain then how? I m very scare of pain…
Leo XIII: (当场傻掉) ………… =_=
Leo XIII: Next, I will start the procedure of vein puncture…….
(Action)Determine the vein, apply tourniquet, apply alcohol, puncture the vein, withdraw the blood, transfer the blood into the specimen tube & apply plaster.
Faci: OK. Done.
Faci: (扮鬼脸) Thank you doctor.
Leo XIII: 呵呵。。。。。
好有趣的一天。。。。
**********************************
可,我的心情为何还是沉重的?
今天,一个朋友无心的一句话,却让我伤心万分。。。
我真的以为我可以很潇洒,
我真的以为我可以不介意。
可是,事实却证明了,我其实是很介意的。
所以才会那么的心痛。
一切的潇洒与不介意,其实只是都是装出来的。
就是为了要掩饰,我心底的那份自卑。
今天雅加达的天气:阴
Leo XIII 的心情:阴
Blog move
8 年前

没有评论:
发表评论